A Show of Faith or Carelessness?

I always enjoyed being a spectator of my life. It wasn't something inherent I had, this ability to watch from the sidelines, but it was carefully cultivated with gentle ministration of faith in the Superior. But sometimes I wonder if it is carelessness, selfishness that makes me so calm in all turmoils because I don't share anyone's pain? Have I grown to be cold hearted? Or maybe my parents are shielding me from all the heartache by absorbing it all for their own? I don't like this existence where everyone is fighting so furiously against fate but I stand still, meeting it like a welcome friend despite the grave news it bears. Tell me is it faith or carelessness because I want to know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taking diet cues from your toddler

Letter "A"

Fear of Examination